👋 Hello, I am Patsy Lai
Presently at Airwallex. Formerly at Zendesk, Culture Amp and REA Group.
Practices Lean UX. Data-driven and loves solving complex customer and business problems with Design Thinking, stories and visuals.
I have been a UX/UI Designer, Digital Designer, Graphic Designer, Motion Graphics Artist, Design Consultant, Illustrator, UI Developer and many others. I am now specialising in Digital Product Design & User Experience Design.
I have experience in delivering award-winning, accessible and user-centered designs for digital products, startups, and leading online retailers.
• Discover, Define, Design, Deliver
• Design delivery through Agile key principles
• Design mentorship and facilitation
• Visual, Interaction design and Prototyping
• Experience design and strategy
• User Research and Customer Insights
• Visual design and Art Direction
I get super excited with data, metrics and I am about delivering value.
Outside of work I spend my time playing badminton, travelling for food, gaming and playing the piano.
I also have a fluffy Samoyed pet called Naruto. We love hiking, road trips and the beach!
I did a short stint as an Art Tutor in Kuala Lumpur before relocating to Melbourne in 2003. I still sketch and paint on paper.